Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Shown in Black with Opal lens as a Ceiling Mount
WAVE Lighting 164FM Guardian Fluorescent Wall/Ceiling Fixture
The Guardian wall/ceiling fluorescent light with polycarbonate lens
- May be installed to the wall or ceiling
- Housing is made from a non-metallic, injection-molded polymer
- Marlex® offers long term corrosion resistant service and is extremely UV-stable
- Vandal resistant design featuring an integrated ballast
|Materials:||Marlex® Polymer, Polycarbonate|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive|
Bulb sold separately
|Backplate Width:||8.375 inches|
|Height from Center of Outlet:||5 inches|
You Save $5.48
You Save Up To $24.68
You Save Up To $323.75
You Save Up To $54.75
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/17/2014 6:08:19 PM