Northeast Lantern Onion Caged Outdoor Sconce with Galley
Our Uxbridge Collection is aptly named as it inspries thought of lights adorning carriage houses in mid-century England.
- All joints are securely soldered in place with precision and attention to detail.
- Constructed with tabs to make the removal and installation of glass panels effortless if they need to be washed or replaced.
- Handcrafted in New Hampshire.
- Made of solid brass and copper with hand applied finishes.
- With the exception of glass, product is guaranteed for life.
|Light Bulb:||(1)75w A19 Med C Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Materials:||Solid Brass & Copper|
|Construction:||Handcrafted in the U.S.A.|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $135.00
You Save Up To $139.13
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $107.88
You Save Up To $186.28
You Save Up To $20.54
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/25/2015 3:12:58 PM