Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Shown in Antique Brass with optional tail (included)
Heath-Zenith SL-4160 Richmond Coach Motion Activated Decorative Outdoor Sconce
Richmond Coach Decorative Lantern
- Detects motion in a 150° arc for up to 30 feet (9.14m) away – that's up to 1,200 sq. ft. (111.48m²)
- Motion sensor can control multiple fixtures, with a maximum capacity of up to 500 watts (3.0A)
- Mostly assembled with an optional tail assembly included
- Utilizes a weather-resistant finish
- Features controls to adjust sensitivity and lights-on duration
- Integrated photocell keeps the light off during daylight hours (test mode overrides this functionality)
- Operates at temperatures between -22°F to 120°F (-30°C to 48.9°C)
|Install Direction:||Only Facing Upwards|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, Energy Saving, Title 24|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Motion Sensor, Photo Cell|
Bulb sold separately
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
3 Questions from the Community
IS THIS PRODUCT (SL-4160-AB) AVAILABLE IN POLISHED BRASS?
Unknown on Jul 19, 2012
Is this fixture compatible with CFL bulbs; if not, what can you suggest?
The CFL bulbs can be used in any medium base incandescent fixture. They just can not be dimmed unless the bulb specifies that it is compatable.
Jen F. on Nov 4, 2010
How does one order the optional tail assembly?
As per the manufacturer the fixture will include the optional tail assembly in the package. You have the choice to install the fixture with or without the tail.
Riccia B. on Oct 5, 2011
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/30/2014 8:59:01 AM