Heath-Zenith SL-4135 Signature Shaker Cove Mission Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern
Available while supplies last.
The decorative Shaker Cove Mission motion activated security lantern features Heath/Zenith's DualBrite® technology and features a weather resistant finish
- 150° motion detection angle for up to 30-ft with adjustable sensitivity
- Configurable DualBrite® timer to specify the duration the fixture remains lit at 50% brightness
- Supports additional photocell and motion sensing timer configurations including dusk-to-dawn and manual override (see manual or specifications for more detail)
- Sensor capable of controlling up to 360 Watts (3.0A)
- Operates at temperatures between -22°F to 120°F (-30°C to 48¾°C)
|Light Bulb:||(1)60w A19 Med C Incand|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||1-Light|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Dusk to Dawn, Motion Sensor, Photo Cell|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $213.28
You Save Up To $29.54
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
4 Questions from the Community
Would like to know what the red wire is for and if there are any instructions available on line to read about how to adjust the settings?
Does this product have manual override?
How can this be suitable only for dry locations given that it is an out door fixture?
Does the wall switch that will control the SL-4135-BK need to be bypassed and hard wired for constant power to the unit or can the wall switch be kept?
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
motion sensor (1)
outdoor sconces (1)
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB10 Created On: 3/3/2015 1:00:41 PM