Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Boca Rattan 153006-AB Palm Spring Outdoor Ottoman
Palm Spring Outdoor Ottoman
The vintage styling of the large, open weave of the Palm Spring line is second only to its classic beauty and perfect comfort.
- Created to imbue a slightly more antique feel to your outdoor space
- Instills a sense of simplicity and ease from a bygone era
- Rattan is one of the oldest materials used to make furniture
- Rattan is a vine, found in Southeast Asia
- Typically rattan can grow up to 500 feet in length with a diameter up to two inches
- When harvested, the vine is cut at the base, so that the vine can continue to grow and be harvest again
- The rattan is then sorted by length and diameter
- Every bit of the vine is used
- Unlike bamboo, which is hollow, rattan is solid and thus can be joined together by screws and then bound by leather to strengthen the joints and to aesthetically camouflage it
- To get the desired shape of the furniture, the rattan is soaked and steamed in water, so that the vine is flexible and can be molded into the desired shape of the furniture
- Once the frame of the furniture is finished, the frame is left to dry and this is how the furniture holds its shape
- The strength is so dependable that in Malaysia they are still using suspension bridges of mostly rattan
- The ability to mold the rattan poles into the shape of both traditional and contemporary styles has given this furniture wide acceptance for homes, hotels and fine dining establishments
- It has the ability to always appear fresh and attractive in any room
- The warm inviting atmosphere of a family room or sun room is the ideal place for rattan furnishings, yet it has the ability to dress up any room in the home
See the Full Set:
|Listing:||Duty Free in Canada|
This field allows you to distinguish between products that are intended for commercial or residential use. Commercial grade products are suitable for residential use but are often more expensive and designed to withstand more wear and tear; they may also carry longer warranties. Residential products are still of upstanding quality, but are designed to endure average homeowner or family conditions.
Our Outdoor Ottomans come in a variety of shapes, which should be selected based on the surrounding furniture and use. A round ottoman would go well with a curved sectional sofa, for example.You can also choose from square and rectangle shapes.
|Outdoor Ottoman Shape||Rectangle|
View more coordinating items
- Boca Rattan 154013-GW Grand Cayman Ou…
You Save $180.97
You Save $17.89
More items in this collection
You Save $364.05
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Outdoor Ottomans - 952|
|Style||Tropical / Safari - 137|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/19/2014 12:27:34 AM