- Can be used as either a footrest or an end table
- End of the footrest/end table is rolled to follow the curve of the back of your heels as your legs rest on the flat surface
- Used as an end table, it provides nearly 10 inches of flat surface
- Features plantation grown solid teak wood construction
- Teak oil finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Rounded edges
- Smooth sanded surface with a teak oil finish
- Durable comfortable ergonomics
- Plugged screw holes, sanded flush
- Four screws per slat
This field allows you to distinguish between products that are intended for commercial or residential use. Commercial grade products are suitable for residential use but are often more expensive and designed to withstand more wear and tear; they may also carry longer warranties. Residential products are still of upstanding quality, but are designed to endure average homeowner or family conditions.
Our Outdoor Ottomans come in a variety of shapes, which should be selected based on the surrounding furniture and use. A round ottoman would go well with a curved sectional sofa, for example.You can also choose from square and rectangle shapes.
|Outdoor Ottoman Shape||Curve|
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Outdoor End Tables - 881|
|Style||Adirondack - 295|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/25/2014 12:00:56 PM