Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping
Outdoor Teak Bench, Shelf, or End Table with Shelf
This item is large enough to be a great storage organizer, but small enough to be compact. Use it as a bench, storage shelf, serving table, or end table.
- Using it as an outdoor bench you will be delighted with the ease of sitting and standing using the LiftAide ergonomic arms
- Provides a handy surface for hanging towels on, and can double as a towel rack
- Storage shelf provides additional storage and easy access for your toiletries, or other essential items
- Teak is naturally water, mold, and mildew resistant due to its natural density and high oil content
- Proprietary Deco Teak stain which is a deep penetrating stain with added mold, mildew, and fungus inhibitors
- Made from plantation grown sustainably harvested solid teak that is naturally water, and mildew resistant
- LiftAide arms height for ease of sitting and standing
- Included leg levelers for sloped surfaces
- Storage shelf included
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- Galvanized stainless steel corrosion resistant hardware
- Indoor outdoor deep penetrating stain for water, mold, mildew, fungus, and sunlight resistance
- Use in the shower, bathroom, or outdoors
- With shelf, arms, and leg leveling pads
|Weight:||20 - 24 Pounds|
This option helps to choose your product with or without arm supports.
Narrow your results by products with or without back support
Use this option to decide on the motion you would like with your bench. The glider motion will bring you back and forward horizontal to the ground. Rockers have a curved bottom which will sway back and forth. Stationary benches will sit on four legs and remain motionless.
This option allows you to narrow your search to a certain type of bench. Decide your type of use with Garden, Park, or Picnic benches. You can add extra convenience with Storage Benches, or a specific style with Lutyens Benches.
This field allows you to distinguish between products that are intended for commercial or residential use. Commercial grade products are suitable for residential use but are often more expensive and designed to withstand more wear and tear; they may also carry longer warranties. Residential products are still of upstanding quality, but are designed to endure average homeowner or family conditions.
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 11/23/2014 6:40:42 AM