Remcraft Lighting Products 2101 2 Light Small Double Cylinder Bullet Outdoor Sconce
Available while supplies last.
This 2-light small double cylinder bullet outdoor sconce from Remcraft Lighting Products has a black finish. For use with two 75-watt halogen bulbs.
2100 Series bullet fixtures are well suited for small-scale indoor applications but also may be used outdoors. Use them to light up work or study areas, to highlight a picture or planter, or to accent a sculpture.
- May be wall or ceiling mounted, either indoors or out
- Equipped with EZ-Mount canopy back and thumbscrew for easy installation
- Canopy/Backplate: 4-7/8” Diameter with two cylinders 3-1/8” diam x 6-7/8” length to the swivel joint
- Durable baked enamel finish
- Accommodates PAR-20 or R-20 lamps up to 75 watt
|Light Bulb:||(2)75w R20 Med 120v Halogen|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive, Dusk to Dawn|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||2-Lights|
Bulb sold separately
|Shade Length:||6.875 inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||4.875 inches|
|Shade Diameter:||3.125 inches|
You Save Up To $61.20
You Save Up To $39.60
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $69.30
You Save Up To $873.60
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can the cylinders swivel so that they can line up one pointed upwards, one pointed downwards?
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Outdoor Close to Ceiling Lights - 114|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/4/2015 12:54:04 AM