Tahiti ceiling fan.
- 5 ABS blades.
- 16° blade pitch.
- Remote control adaptable.
- Light kit adaptable.
- 172 x 20 motor.
- Downrod only; includes 6" and 12" downrod.
- Lifetime warranty.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 2564 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 47 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 54 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Blade Finish:||Palm Finish|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
You Save $4.09
You Save Up To $16.80
Show me more Ceiling Fan Mounting Accessories
You Save $4.00
You Save $4.07
You Save $3.31
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can you get a 48" downrod for this fan?
ATG Stores Answer
The manufacturer does not recommend using that much downrod.
Unknown on Jun 16, 2014
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 11:11:47 PM