Outdoor Patio Ceiling Fan
- 3 Speed heavy duty non reversible motor
- Motor size: 188 x 15mm
- Number of blades: 5
- Blade pitch: 14°
- Amps(Hi speed): 0.7
- RPM(Hi-Med-Low): 210-120-78
- Includes two downrods: 2" and 6"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 9.75" (using the 2" downrod) or 13.75" (using the 6" downrod)
- Overall Height: 11.5" (using the 2" downrod) or 15.5" (using the 6" downrod)
- Standard pull chain control
- Light kit adaptable
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 6412 (cubic feet per minute)
- Electrical usage: 75 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 86 (cubic feet/minute/watt)
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room
Note: Blades sold separately; see accessories. Compatible with 44", 52", 54" and 56" Blades. See accessories for light kit and fitter options. For the entire selection, please check the Fan accessories section of our website.
|Materials:||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Number of Blades||5|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Diameter:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Motor Diameter:||11½ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||5.125 inches|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.