Amazing how something so simple can add so much to a room. One of our most distinctive designs. Built to last outside, making it fine choice for covered porches and sunrooms.
- Min. ceiling height 96"
- Direct Drive™:172 x 20
- Included Control technology: 4 speed pull chain
- Optional Accessory Control: 99019 Universal 4 speed handheld remote & reciever.
- Low Ceiling Adaptor compatible.
- Sloped Ceiling Adaptor compatible.
- Included Downrod length 3" & 2"
- Blade Span- Long: 60"
- Blade Span- Short: 52"
- Blade pitch: 13°
- Number of blades: 5.
- Blades sold separately.
ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 7321 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 83 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 87 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||ETL Listed, , Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Motor Diameter:||9.17 inches|
|Canopy Height:||2¾ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||6.49 inches|
|Blade to Ceiling:||11.6 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.