American Woodcrafters 2900-430 Heirloom Nightstand
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
An heirloom is a timeless treasure that passes from generation to generation bringing each family member immeasurable joy through memories.
- Pewter rings and decorative plates
- English dovetail construction with solid wood sides and backs
- Small drawers feature center guided metal drawer glides and larger drawers feature double guided metal drawer glides, both with plastic drawer stops
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Tenon and mortise construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability
- Three drawers; top drawer is felt lined for your finer things
- Drawers measure 12.75"Back-to-Front
- Framed end panels
- Drawers have beautiful wood molding with mitered corners
- Tip resistant furniture bracket for added safety
See the Full Set:
|Materials:||Select Hardwood Solids and Veneers|
Narrow your search results by the desired number of drawers for your new piece of furniture.
|Number of Drawers||Three Drawer|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
You Save $262.08
You Save $155.95
More items in this collection
You Save $272.28
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/5/2015 8:22:54 PM