Numax Tools SFL618 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer
3-in-1 Flooring Nailer
The 3-in-1 flooring nailer from NuMax is great for the professional and homeowner alike. This nailer is easy to operate and conveniently shoots all three types of flooring fasteners; flooring staples, T-Cleats, and L-Cleats ranging in size from 11/2" to 2" long.
- Long reach handle
- White rubber mallet that will not leave marks on your floor
- Inter-changeable faceplates allow you to install ½", 15/32", 5/8", 19/32", 3/4", and 25/32" tongue and groove wood flooring
- Increased magazine length
- 3-in-1 design fastening system
- T-cleats, L-cleats, and Staples
- Oil and wrenches included
- Net Weight: 12 lbs
- Gross Weight: 24 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 115psi
- Fastener Gauge: 15.5 - 16ga
- Fastener Range 7/8" - 1.25"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 - 120pcs
|Materials:||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Flooring nailers are specially designed to fit flush against floor boards for easy fastening. Finishing nailers are often angled and use thin finishing nails, great for baseboards, trim work, molding, and door casings. Framing nailers are designed for fast high-powered work on large pieces of material. Brad nailers are typically smaller and best for lighter jobs and trim work. Roofing nailers are specifically designed for use on shingles. Pinner nailers are lightweight and great for all types of hobby work. Staplers are best used on 1/4" or thinner material.
|Nailer Type||Flooring Nailer|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Nailers - 1980|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.