Numax Tools S2-118G2 2-in-1 Brad Nailer and Stapler
18 Gauge 2-in-1 Brad Nailer and Stapler
The Numax S2-118G2 - 2 in 1 gun shoots 1" Narrow Crown Staples and 2" 18 Gauge Brad Nails. This 2-in-1 nailer is a professional quality, innovated home improvement tool. The Numax Narrow Crown Stapler/Brad Nailer features an oil-free operation that requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of stains on project surfaces.
This Crown Stapler/Brad Nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust from your face. This tool also comes equipped with an air filter, dust cap and dual spring magazine which makes the Numax stapler/nailer the obvious choice.
The Numax 1" Narrow Crown Stapler/18 gauge 2" Brad Nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, crafts and hobbies. This stapler/nailer is manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional quality.
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- High Quality cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- High Quality O-rings and internal parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Also Includes: Oil and Wrenches
- Fastener Gauge: 18
- Operating Pressure: 70-110psi
- Magazine Capacity: 100pc
- Brad Nail Fastener Range: 3/8in-2in
- Staple Fastener Range: 1/2in-5/8in
- Compatible Nails:
- All 18 gauge, 3/8in-2in, glue collated straight brad nails
- All 18 gauge 1/2in-5/8in, glue collated staples
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Flooring nailers are specially designed to fit flush against floor boards for easy fastening. Finishing nailers are often angled and use thin finishing nails, great for baseboards, trim work, molding, and door casings. Framing nailers are designed for fast high-powered work on large pieces of material. Brad nailers are typically smaller and best for lighter jobs and trim work. Roofing nailers are specifically designed for use on shingles. Pinner nailers are lightweight and great for all types of hobby work. Staplers are best used on 1/4" or thinner material.
|Nailer Type||Brad Nailer, Stapler|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Nailers - 1980|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.