3-in-1 Flooring Nailer/Stapler
The versatile Freeman 3-in-1 Flooring Air Nailer and Stapler shoots both T cleats and L cleats and 15.5- and 16-gauge staples. This nailer features 2 interchangeable base plates that provide stability and protect flooring surfaces from scratches.
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 115 psi
- Fastener Gauge: 15.5 - 16
- Magazine Capacity: 100-pcs - 120-pcs
- Compatible Fasteners: All 15.5 Gauge 1/2-in Crown, Glue Collated Flooring Staple and All 16 Gauge Glue Collated Flooring T & L Cleats from 1-1/2-in - 2-in
- Light Weight Design
- Anodized Aluminum Rail
- Air Filter / Anti-Dust Cap
- No-Mar Pad
- Self-leveling Front Foot
- One Piece Driver Blade
- Fiberglass Mallet
- 3-In-1 Design Fastening System
|Warranty||7 Year Limited|
Flooring nailers are specially designed to fit flush against floor boards for easy fastening. Finishing nailers are often angled and use thin finishing nails, great for baseboards, trim work, molding, and door casings. Framing nailers are designed for fast high-powered work on large pieces of material. Brad nailers are typically smaller and best for lighter jobs and trim work. Roofing nailers are specifically designed for use on shingles. Pinner nailers are lightweight and great for all types of hobby work. Staplers are best used on 1/4" or thinner material.
|Nailer Type||Flooring Nailer, Stapler|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Nailers - 1980|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.