Hardwood Flooring Nailer and Stapler
- Air-assisted angled tongue and groove
- Saves time and labor
- Precisely drives staples and L-head cleat nails at proper angle and depth
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty construction for added durability
- Long reach handle for added comfort
- Hardened drive blade for longer life
- Light hardened magazine
- Dual-purpose hammer/mallet drives floor-tight and actuates nailer
- Staple length: 1.5-in to 2-in (38.1mm - 50.8mm)
- Staple gauge: 15.5
- Minimum hose diameter: 6mm (1/4-in)
- Air pressure: 70 to 110 PSI
- Extra base plate
- Lubricating oil
- Safety goggles
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
Flooring nailers are specially designed to fit flush against floor boards for easy fastening. Finishing nailers are often angled and use thin finishing nails, great for baseboards, trim work, molding, and door casings. Framing nailers are designed for fast high-powered work on large pieces of material. Brad nailers are typically smaller and best for lighter jobs and trim work. Roofing nailers are specifically designed for use on shingles. Pinner nailers are lightweight and great for all types of hobby work. Staplers are best used on 1/4" or thinner material.
|Nailer Type||Flooring Nailer, Stapler|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Nailers - 1980|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/28/2014 11:45:49 PM