Morris Products 57320 Tone Generator and Probe
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Tone Generator and Probe
- Designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging insulation
- Identifies polarity of a telephone line
- Trace and identify wires in a bundle, at a cross-connect point or remote end
- Can identify split pairs when one wire from a pair has been terminated
- Used to send or trace a tone
- Use on twisted pair wiring (telecom/datacom), single conductors, coaxial cables, de-energized AC wiring, and most other wiring
- The probe identifies the signal from the tone generator through drywall, wood and other non-metallic materials
- Continuity test
- Adjustable sensitivity/volume control to increase accuracy
- Recessed On/Off button prevents battery drain.
- Send tone frequency: 1-1/2KHz, Receives frequency range: 100~300 KHz
- Size: receiver 9.4x1.7x1", emitter 5.7x1.4x1"
- Weight: receiver 3.7oz., emitter 4oz.
- Power: 6F22(9V)x1
|Multi Meter and Power Meter Type||Circuit Testers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Multi Meters & Power Meters - 2799|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/4/2015 9:49:46 AM