Pen-Type Digital Multimeter
The DDM190D is a portable pen-type digital multimeter. The slim and lightweight design with retractable probe is mobile and ideal for both professionals and hobbyists.
- AC/DC Voltage
- AC/DC Current
- LCD display
- Auto power off
- Diode test
- Audible continuity
- Maximum display
- Data hold
- Logic level test
- Retractable tip
- Low battery indicator
- Safety rating: CAT. II 600V
- Auto and Manual ranges
- Maximum Voltage between terminals and earth ground: 600V DC or AC
- Maximum operating altitude: 7000' (2000m)
- Display: 0.79" (20mm) LCD
- Maximum number: 1999
- Polarity indication: "-" indicates negative polarity
- Overload indication: Display "OL"
- Sampling time: ~0.4x/second
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off: 15 minutes
- Power supply: (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: 10°F To 122°F (-10°C To 50°C)
|Multi Meter and Power Meter Type||Multi-Meters|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Diagnostic Tools - 2792|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 12/26/2014 2:38:00 AM