T-Trak is a hand-bendable, field-cuttable line-voltage track rated for 20 amps. Each section of track is shipped with two end caps to cover the open ends. Order additional end caps if cutting and separating track sections. Horizontal 90° curves are sold by radius, or the distance from the center of the circle to the outside edge. Join four 90° curves to create a circle with a diameter (overall width) equal to twice the specified radius.
To complete a T-Trak system, you will need:
- Rigid Standoffs with Connectors to attach track together.
- Non-Connector Rigid Standoffs to support every 4' of track (stand-offs should also be placed at each end, and where extra curves or heavy components are added).
- Power Feed Canopy based on the desired length and style of the system; (8' recommended maximum drop).
- Single-Circuit T~TRAK bends horizontally to a radius as small as 36". For custom factory bends, please call for a custom quotation.
- Compatible light heads, Low Voltage Heads and Line Voltage Heads for a selection of compatible light heads. Please confirm that the lights you choose are listed as compatible with the T-Trak system.
Note: See accessories for rigid standoffs, power feeds, vaulted ceiling adapters, and other T-Trak components(sold separately).
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.