Alpen's monocular is fully water/fog proof and features BAK4 fully multi-coated optics for superb optical performance. The rubber coating and ergonomic grip combined with its lightweight and compact size make them ideal for backpacking, hiking, cycling, and other activities where size and weight are an issue. Includes wrist strap and nylon carrying case.
- Built to endure the toughest of conditions and to provide great viewing in a compact, lightweight size
- Constructed of smaller prisms and objective lenses to reduce weight, yet offer superb viewing
- BAK4 optics for bright and sharp high resolution images
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Long Eye Relief provides viewing comfort for eyeglass wearers
- Wrist strap
- Nylon carrying case
- Prism Material: BaK4
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 321ft
- Exit Pupil: 4.0mm
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Close Focus: 12ft
Optical coatings reduce internal light loss and glare, ensuring greater image sharpness and contrast. More coatings results in higher image quality but also a higher cost.
|Optics Coating||Fully Multicoated|
The material your prisms are made from affects the quality of your images.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Monoculars - 19163|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.