Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
The KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is incredibly versatile and more than a mixer. With all the optional attachments (sold separately), you can use the power hub to make homemade pasta, stuff fresh sausage, whip up ice cream, and give fruit a squeeze. This model has a 325-watt motor, 5-quart stainless steel bowl with comfort handle, pouring shield and a tilt-back mixer head design that provides easy access to bowl and beaters. No wonder generations of cooks have cherished theirs. Isn't it your turn?
- 375-watt tilt-head design stand mixer with power hub
- 5-quart stainless steel bowl with handle
- 10 mixing speeds
- Speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- 67-point planetary mixing action
- 9-cup flour-power rating
- Bread yield: 4.5 loaves
- Mashed potato yield: 7 pounds
- Cookie yield: 9 dozen
- Includes nylon-coated flat beater, nylon-coated 'C' dough hook, 6-wire whip and pouring shield
- 375 Watts / 120 Volts / 60 Hz
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year hassle-free replacement warranty|
|Appliance Power||300 to 399 Watts|
Filter by bowl size measured in quarts.
Filter items by color/finish.
|Color/Finish||Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.