Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
The KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is incredibly versatile and more than a mixer. With all the optional attachments (sold separately), you can use the power hub to make homemade pasta, stuff fresh sausage, whip up ice cream, and give fruit a squeeze. This model has a 325-watt motor, 5-quart stainless steel bowl with comfort handle, pouring shield and a tilt-back mixer head design that provides easy access to bowl and beaters. No wonder generations of cooks have cherished theirs. Isn't it your turn?
- 375-watt tilt-head design stand mixer with power hub
- 5-quart stainless steel bowl with handle
- 10 mixing speeds
- Speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- 67-point planetary mixing action
- 9-cup flour-power rating
- Bread yield: 4.5 loaves
- Mashed potato yield: 7 pounds
- Cookie yield: 9 dozen
- Includes nylon-coated flat beater, nylon-coated 'C' dough hook, 6-wire whip and pouring shield
- 375 Watts / 120 Volts / 60 Hz
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year hassle-free replacement warranty|
|Appliance Power||300 to 399 Watts|
Filter by bowl size measured in quarts.
Filter items by color/finish.
|Color/Finish||Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow|
Show me more Mixers
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.