Ice Cream Maker for Stand Mixers
This Ice Cream Maker attachment converts any KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker. Simply store the unique freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, then make up to two quarts of frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes. The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape, and mix the batter. This ice cream maker produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure, soft-consistency ice cream.
- Designed for use with KitchenAid stand mixers
- Easily converts any KitchenAid stand mixer (built after 1990) into an ice cream maker
- Adaptor ring on the bottom of the bowl fits tilt-head stand mixers built after 1990
- Creates up to two quarts of soft-consistency ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape and mix the ingredients
- Several recipes are provided in the manual
- Cleans up easily in warm, soapy water
|Warranty||1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mixers - 3282|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.