Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping @ Any Price
Sharp R-530E 2.0 cubic ft Full-Size Microwave Oven
The well-designed Sharp R530 2.0 Cu. Ft. 1200W Microwave Oven combines stunning appearance with smart timesaving features that eliminate cooking and programming guesswork. The Let's Cook feature allows you to prepare five breakfast foods, five lunch items, five 15-Minute Recipes and five From the Pantry recipes using ingredients commonly found in the kitchen. It is designed to promote quick and easy microwave cooking - as well as reheating and defrosting. The glass window adds to the look and feel of quality.
- 1200-watt microwave oven with 2.0 cu. ft. capacity
- 16-inch diameter turntable provides even heating
- 33 automatic settings
- 2 line, 16 digit, 2-color display
- Lets Cook feature promotes quick and easy microwave cooking, reheating and defrosting
- Defrost Center includes Super Defrost and Compu Defrost
- Keep Warm Plus keeps food hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished
- Smart & Easy Sensor Settings for 13 different microwave favorites including frozen foods
- Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help customizes oven to individual needs in English, Spanish or French
- Package Contents: microwave oven, turntable, turntable support, manual, warranty
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Microwaves - 1427|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 11/24/2014 4:31:44 AM