Sharp AX-1100 Supersteam 1.0 cubic ft 900W Steamwave Oven with Handle
1 - 7 of 9
This Sharp Supersteam 1.0 Cu. Ft. 900W Steamwave Oven with Handle comes in a black/silver finish.
The Sharp AX-1100 1.0 Cu. Ft. 900W Steamwave oven is designed with a stylish handle. This new multi-purpose oven offers a unique combination of the healthiest cooking methods, all-in-one versatile appliance: Steam, Grill and Microwave. As an authentic steamer, the Steamwave from Sharp generates pure steam without the aid of microwave energy, thereby preserving all the benefits of steaming. With an incredible range of steam temperature settings, it allows you to fully explore your culinary skills. The impressive 18 pre-programmed menus ensure that steaming is an easily accessible everyday healthy option. Plus it is also possible to cook on 2 layers, allowing you to steam various food combinations simultaneously.
- 1.0 cu. ft. multi-purpose oven with 2 layer cooking
- Cooking methods: Sensor microwave, steam and grill
- Microwave output power: 900W
- Steam engine heater power: 900W
- Grill heater power: 1100W
- 11 microwave power levels and minute plus key
- Up to 3 stages of sequential cooking
- 6 healthy cooking categories with 15 programmed menus
- Clock with minute timer, child lock and sleep mode
- Front control panel and side hinge door-opening system
- Package Contents: steamwave with red handle, 2 steam metal trays, grill rack, glass tray, drip tray, manual, warranty
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor (additional 4 years parts on magnetron tube)|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 9:56:30 AM