Thu 5am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PSTLive Chat
Thu 5am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping @ Any Price
American Pride Horizon Recessed Mount Medicine Cabinet w/ Glass Shelves
All of American Prides beautiful Swing Door medicine cabinets compliment any bathroom decor.
- Door/Mirror: 16 3/16” x 26 3/16” x 1/8” Thickness with Polished edges High impact polystyrene door backing bonded to mirror with double faced tape and specially formulated bonding agent
- Overall Size: 16 3/16” x 26 3/16” x 4-5/8”
- Rough Opening: 14” x 24” x 3-5/8”
- Storage Depth: 4”
- Projection from wall: 1”
- Shelves: 3 adjustable 3/16” Glass and 1 fixed steel shelf (Bottom of cabinet)
- Hinge: 1 17” tri-brite galvanized 90 Degree Stop
- Door Operation: One riveted stainless steel striker plate with magnetic catch closure
- Mounting Hardware: 4 #8 x 1 ½” Steel Tapping Screws
- Reversible: Yes
- Door Backing: White High Impact Polystyrene .060" Thickness
- Cabinet: 24 Gauge Steel-Tech Cabinet Body, White Powder Coat Process 12-3/4” x 23-1/8” x 1/8” mirror bonded to back of cabinet with double faced tape and specially formulated bonding agent
- Weight: 18 lbs.
|Materials:||24 Gauge Steel|
Deciding on what type of cabinet front you'd like helps go along with the style in the bathroom.
Choose if you want your medicine cabinet to mount to the surface of your wall, or if it should be set into the wall.
|Installation of Medicine Cabinet||Recessed|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Medicine Cabinets - 1143|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 11/27/2014 6:07:15 PM