Barnegat Light QL-3294-LED Marine Hull Lights (Pair)
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Barnegat's most popular hull light for boats having a more pronounced flare.
- Six cool white LEDs
- Illumination of 1,500 to 1,800 lumens
- Lifetime: 50,000+ hours
- 18 watts
- Beam angle of 60 degrees
- Beam projects below deck line to eliminate glare
- Made from all corrosion-proof materials
- Greatly enhances the appearance of boat
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 2/28/2015 11:28:29 AM