Kieninger 1710-41-01 Mantle Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Cherry finish with elegantly curved top and side pediments
- 2 doors and a total of 5 beveled crystal glasses, small key drawer in the base
- Open silver plated dial 180 mm diameter allows the view of the movement & polished bells
- Hand-milled Breguet style hands
- Movement 8-day key-wind 4/4 triple chime (Westminster, St. Michael, Whittington)
- Swiss Escapement 11-jewels gold plated, 6 bronze bushings (2nd wheel)
- Automatic night shut-off & correct second hand indication
- Operation - Mechanical, Key-Wind
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mantel Clocks - 738|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 1/30/2015 6:29:10 AM