Kieninger 1709-06-01 Mantle Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Majestic solid brass case 24 carat gold-plated
- 7 beveled and partly curved crystal glasses form a dome above the precious bell chime, beveled glasses in both doors
- Silver plated calendar dial with moon phase, second, date, day of the week and month indication with easy adjustment for all functions with front open grid 24 carat gold plated allowing to see the polished bells
- Numbered edition
- Movement 8-day key-wind triple chime on 9 bells polished (Westminster, St. Michael, Whittington)
- Swiss Escapement 11-jewels, 6 bronze bushings (2nd wheel)
- Automatic night shut-off and correct second hand indication
- Operation - Mechanical, Key-Wind
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mantel Clocks - 738|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/2/2015 4:03:23 AM