Kieninger 1709-02-02 Mantle Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Majestic solid brass case chrome plated
- 7 beveled and partly curved crystal glasses form a dome above the previous bell chime, beveled glasses in both doors, mirrored back on backdoor
- Silver plated calendar dial with moon phase, second, date, day of the week and month indication with easy adjustment for all functions
- Limited edition of 500 pcs.
- Movement 8-day key-wind triple chime on 9 bells (Westminster, St. Michael, Whittington)
- Swiss Escapement 11-jewels, 6 bronze bushings (2nd wheel)
- Automatic night shut-off with correct second hand indication
- Entire movement/bells all chrome plated to match chrome plated case
- Operation - Mechanical, Key-Wind
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mantel Clocks - 738|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/4/2015 3:38:48 PM