Kieninger 1707-23-02 Traditional Mantle Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Mantle Clock - Art-Deco Style
- Walnut wood case with bell chime (9-bells)
- 5 crystal glasses
- Silver colored multifunctional dial in chrono-style
- Movement 8-day key-wind 4/4 triple chime on 9 bells polished (Westminster, St. Michael, Whittington)
- Swiss Escapement 5-jewels, 6 bronze bushings (2nd wheel)
- Automatic night shut-off & correct second hand indication
- Operation - Mechanical, Key-Wind
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mantel Clocks - 738|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/30/2015 1:47:49 AM