Kieninger 1266-82-01 Mantle Clock
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Contemporary style, designed as a blend of wood, glass and brass
- Three dimensional solid wooden frame features walnut burl veneer with a high gloss piano finish and rests on 4 large brass feet
- The glass panels allow a full view of the movement
- Consists of an extravagant brass frame construction with a total of 5 beveled glass panels and 2 doors
- A silver plated brass hour ring with second hand and fine Breguet style hands; complete this unique clock design
- Limited edition of 500 pcs.
- Movement 8-day key-wind 4/4 triple chime (Westminster, St. Michael, Whittington) polished
- Swiss Escapement 11-jewels, 6 bronze bushings (2nd wheel)
- Automatic night shut-off & correct second hand indication
- Operation - Mechanical, Key-Wind
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mantel Clocks - 738|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/5/2015 10:29:43 PM