Suite D Versatile™ 4C Recessed Cluster Mailbox, 5-Door/1-Parcel
4C mailboxes are the perfect postal solution for your all your mail delivery needs. Designed to meet and exceed the USPS STD-4C requirements for new construction and major renovations, the 4C is also the perfect mailbox for your private applications. Offering pre-configured units as well as fully customizable opportunities, the 4C product line and related accessories meet any multi-tenant mailbox need - Postal or Private.
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor and outdoor installations
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully recessed for in-wall mounting
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction with an attractive powder coat finish
- Front loading, fully recessed 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Tenant doors include heavy duty, dust-proof cam locks each with 3 keys
- Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
- Attractive silver placards with black numbers 1 thru 19 are included for door identification
- Minimum wall depth of 17" required for fully recessed 4C mailboxes
- Door width is 12-5/8"
- Tenant door height is 3"
- (1) Small parcel locker height: 15"
- Includes standard number decals (1-5, 1P)
This field allows you to search for mailboxes by their features. Features include mailboxes with locking capabilities, mailboxes that have been USPS approved, mailboxes that are extra deep, mailboxes that have rear access, and mailboxes that also have a newspaper holder.
|Mailbox Features||Extra Deep, USPS Approved|
This field allows you to narrow down our mailbox selection by the specific type you are looking for, whether that is a drop box mailbox, mailboxes with more then one compartment, or single compartment mailboxes.
|Mailbox Type||Cluster Box|
Narrow down our mailbox selection by the type of mounting you would like. You can shop for mailboxes to be mounted on a post, on the wall, and more.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mailboxes - 932|
|Style||Industrial - 144|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.