Quarterback Reclining Sofa
With the supportive comfort of the plush divided backs and ample padded arms, the relaxed style of the Quarterback collection features a upholstery that is not only soft to the touch but offers a look that enhances the beauty of any living room environment.
- Frames have been tested to GSA government standards
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- All fabrics are pre-approved for durability against AHMA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The power reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Features a tight back and seat
- Floor to Top of Footrest: 19"
- Depth when Fully Reclined: 67"
- Space Between Recliner and Wall: 3"
Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Do not over wet. Do not use solvents to spot clean. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
|Recline Option:||Without Power Recline|
|Materials:||Solid Hardwood / Foam / Fiber / Polyester|
This option allows you to filter for visible options, assembly options, or construction options that can make a difference in selecting the right sofa for your home.
|Width:||7 feet 5 inches|
|Seat Width:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Seat Height:||21 inches|
|Seat Depth:||23 inches|
|Height:||3 feet 5 inches|
|BackToFront:||3 feet 5 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Living Room Furniture Sets - 1009|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.