The GE Duplex Receptacle enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, fluorescent table and floor lamps, and small appliances. The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring, and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp/appliance that you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices.
- For use with standard incandescent lighting, fluorescent lighting, and small appliances
- Wirelessly control on/off functions of table and floor lamps and small appliances
- Receptacle contains on Z-Wave AC outlet and one standard AC outlet
- Receptacle requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections
- Easily connects using existing wires
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lightswitch - 557|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/29/2014 7:49:08 AM