Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Intermatic IOS-DSR Commercial Grade Decorator PIR Single Relay Occupancy Vacancy Sensor Neutral Wire
Intermatic covers a spectrum of Occupancy and Vacancy sensor models, which can monitor virtually any area within a building. All models incorporate passive infrared technology to detect human presence in a room. They monitor a specific area to detect heat generated naturally by people. When the heat is detected the lighting will automatically turn ON, then OFF again when the presence is no longer detected. These sensors are simple to install.
- Self-Adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupant's behavior patterns
- "Walk-through" sensing mode increases energy savings by turning light OFF shortly after momentary occupancy
- Automatically ON/OFF Control
- Built-in OCC/VAC slide button offers Auto ON/OFF or Manual ON/OFF Modes
- For use with electronic fluorescent ballasts
- No neutral required
- Time delay OFF ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Standard decorator wall plate included
- ISO9001 Registered manufacturing facility
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Title 24|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can this be used with a three-way switch?
If you contact us back tomorrow we can contact the manufacturer to get that question answered for you.
Unknown on Jul 2, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lightswitch - 557|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/19/2014 10:29:58 PM