Programmable 24-hour security timer for wall light.
- This programmable security timer replaces any standard wall light switch and can handle up to 24 settings per day.
- Features up to 24 ON/24 OFF settings per day, memory protection during power outages and self learning feature.
- The random setting turns the light on and off at assorted intervals, or the user can program the unit at specified times.
- Designed for energy savings and security, this 120 Volt programmable 24-hour security timer replaces any standard wall switch will randomly turn lights ON/OFF at slightly different times each day to avoid predictable timer controlled look.
- The 15-minute memory guard protects against power failure.
- Intermatic is a leader in the time-based energy control product industry.
- Intermatic focuses on developing and manufacturing products that help conserve energy.
- Use with existing decorator style wall plate.
- Rated for 500 Watts incandescent loads.
|Listing:||, Title 24|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
How do you set the time for lights to go on and off?
ATG Stores Answer
The Instructions are listed at this site under the resources tab.
Unknown on Nov 4, 2013
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lightswitch - 557|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/27/2015 11:41:58 AM