Emergency battery packs for remote mounting or use with any compact fluorescent fixture. Remote ballast must be within 50 feet of ballast
- Will cold start and operate all specified lamps
- Long life, 3.6 volt high-temperature Ni-Cad battery
- Test switch and change light included in an easy to install switch box
- 90 minute emergency operation
- Can be used with any compact fluorescent fixture utilizing compatible lamps
- Includes switch enclosure box and cover plate
- All leads enclosed in flex conduit
- Initial lumen output is 650 for one lamp
- Remote mounting only
- Max mounting distance is 50 ft or ½ AC ballast manufacturer’s recommended max mounting distance, whichever is less
- Dual voltage 120/277V, 60Hz
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and NFPA Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- Note: For use with 10-42w Quad, Triple, 2-d and Twin 4-pin bulbs
- Case height: 1.5"
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lighting Accessories - 835|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/26/2014 5:02:45 PM