The Lord of the Rings Anduril Sword
This officially licensed reproduction sword from The Lord of the Rings trilogy is Anduril, the sword of King Elessar of Gondor. Anduril was forged from the shards of the sword Narsil, carried by Aragorn, the heir to the throne of Gondor. Aragorn wielded Anduril against the forces of Sauron and assumed the name of Elessar once the final victory was won.
- False edged blade
- Solid metal cross guard and pommel
- Antique silver plated finish and 24K gold plated fittings
- Blade and pommel contain rune inscriptions in the Elven language of Quenya
- Wall plaque with silkscreen symbols of the Kingdom of Gondor
- Parchment certificate of authenticity
|Materials:||Tempered 420 Stainless Steel Blade, Leather-Wrapped Handle|
|Intended Sword/Knife Use||Ornamental|
|Licensed Decor Product Type||Swords|
These filters allow you to narrow down your selection by a specific weapon type.
|Sword/Knife Type||Swords & Sabers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Licensed Decor Products - 3175|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.