24" Heavy Duty Digital Level
Digi-Pas is a leading digital level manufacturer with a full range of digital levels with varying precision for engineering and trade professionals as well as DYI users. Digi-Pas levels allow you to measure angles digitally, electronically, and with an actual number, at every angle, all 360° of a complete circle.
Setting up a machine level, installing a deck, stair rail, extending a roof or determining how much an old floor has sagged is simpler, less time consuming, and more accurate. Digi-Pas levels are simple to use. Just press the on/off button and you will see the angle of any surface with decimal-point accuracy.
- Standard 24" aluminum V-groove box level with a digital module
- Incorporates high level of shock and impact resistance
- Designed for any demanding work site
- High accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees all other angles
- Switchable display amongst degrees (°), slope (%), mm per meter or inch per foot
- Easily recalibrate with no special fixtures required
- Illuminated display for low visibility or dark environment
- Inverted digital display function which means no more trying to read an angle upside down
- Buzzer feature makes audible beep sound at 0° and 90°
- The hold function will freeze the angle display on the LCD
- Batteries included
|Leveling Tool Type||Box Levels|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Leveling Tools - 2203|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.