9" Torpedo Digital Level/Electronic Angle Gauge
Digi-Pas is a leading digital level manufacturer with a full range of digital levels with varying precision for engineering and trade professionals as well as DYI users. Digi-Pas levels allow you to measure angles digitally, electronically, and with an actual number, at every angle, all 360° of a complete circle.
Setting up a machine level, installing a deck, stair rail, extending a roof or determining how much an old floor has sagged is simpler, less time consuming, and more accurate. Digi-Pas levels are simple to use. Just press the on/off button and you will see the angle of any surface with decimal-point accuracy.
- Torpedo digital level measuring 8" long and 2" wide
- High accuracy of 0.1 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees at all other angles
- Switchable display between degrees (°) or slope (%)
- Easily recalibrate with no special fixtures required
- Measurement range: 0° ~ +/- 90° x 4 (360°)
- Strong magnet on the base enable the level to be fixed on to any magnetic surface
- Alternate zero
- Buzzer sound at 0° and any programmed halt angle
- Hold function will freeze the angle display on the LCD
- Strong impact resistant ABS polymer material casing
- Tough aluminum base
- Batteries included
|Leveling Tool Type||Box Levels|
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Leveling Tools - 2203|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.