The design of the LED Ambiance Color Kit was specially developed by Artkalia for all those who want to create a relaxed lighting mood. Engineered by Artkalia with minimal size and luxurious design, this kit can integrate with any style of interior or exterior decor.
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Low voltage for safety and low electrical consumption
- Color controller and remote can be used to control speed of color change or to select a specific color
- Includes 10 recessed RGB LED spot lights, controller, remote with wall support, wires and power supply
- 30,000 hours of use
- Patented design
- Wire length per LED 39-3/8"
- Housing diameter 1-1/8"
- Outside diameter 1-3/8''
- Depth 1-1/16"
- 1 LED driver 9V
- 3W power consumption
- 49' X 2 of extension cord to connect the LED to the controller
- 2 sealing caps
- Powered supply and controller to be installed indoors or in waterproof electrical box
- User manual with installation guide included
- Tools required for installation:
- Tape measure
- Power drill
- Hole saw or spade bit 1-1/8''
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving|
Recessed cans are designed either for installation in new construction, or remodel/retrofit installation within existing construction.
|Recessed Can Type||Remodel & Retrofit Cans|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||6+ Lights|
Recessed can light models are designed to meet a wide variety of installation requirements. Special features of housings can include being air tight, IC rated for insulated ceilings, low profile, or adapted to sloped ceilings.
|Key Feature of Can Housing||Air Tight|
The characteristics and function of light from a recessed can is determined by the type of trim being used with it. Trim types include baffles, reflectors, adjustable eyeball/gimbals, wall washers, and decorative designs.
|Trim Type||Decorative Recessed Lighting Trims|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Photo Cell|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.