LED landscape lighting offers lower energy costs, simplified installation and less maintenance. The LEDs are a beautiful warm white and rated for 30,000 hours. Due to the lower energy consumption, LEDs allow for less cable and lower transformer wattage and cost. Solid brass landscape lighting is ideal for harsh climates or projects that demand the best choice for long term use. The fixture is naturally toned to a natural bronze finish which will never flake, pit or peel off. The socket is made of high temp ceramic- 200° rated with stainless internal pins that hold the lamp in place.
- Adjustable knuckle
- Heavy construction (tool-less)
- Mounting: ½" NPT stake included
- Lens: Clear and frost included
- Light Spread: Up to 4 ft x 8 ft
- Lumens: 300 avg
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Spot Lights - 1315|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Bronze Spot Lights
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.