Sea Gull Lighting 97311S LED ENERGY STAR® Lamp 8Watts PAR20 Med. LED Light Bulb
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
8W 120V LED PAR20 Med. base lamp, 40° beam
Deisgned to work reliably in Sea Gull decorative and functional lighting, including recessed and enclosed luminaires.
- Produces 350 lumens, consumes 8 watts – equivalent to 50W incandescent PAR20 lamp
- Replicates the look, feel and performance of incandescent while reducing energy and operating costs by 84%
- Long 50,000 hour life for maintenance free operation
- Visually pleasing, color correct illumination, CRI 85, 3000K
- Thermally efficient for cooler operation, extended lamp life and for use in recessed luminaires
- Dimmable down to 5% with most standard dimmers
- Instant-on, no warm up time
- Emits no UV or IR, will not heat or discolor illuminated objects
- Contains no mercury or lead, fully recycleable, RoHS compliant
- 5 year warranty
- While the LED lamp draws as little as 8W continuously, it could have an in-rush current spike and should therefore be treated as a 80W load when sizing dimmers. The recommended maximum number of lamps per an approved 600W dimmer is 7 units. Please refer to list of compatible dimmers located under Additional Information section.
- 8W PAR20
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products helps to protect our environment. Not only by using less energy, but by reducing the amount of mercury and hazardous materials that end up in our Earth's land-fills.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/31/2015 10:05:13 AM