Sea Gull Lighting 97305S LED ENERGY STAR® Lamp 12V MR16 GU5.3 LED Light Bulb
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This 12v mr16 gu5.3 led light bulb by Sea Gull Lighting is part of the LED ENERGY STAR Lamp collection.
6W 12V LED MR16 GU5.3 lamp, 3000K 40 degree beam
Designed to work reliably in Sea Gull's decorative and functional lighting, including recessed and enclosed luminaires.
- Produces 300 lumens, consumes 6 watts – equivalent to 20W Halogen MR16
- Visually pleasing color correct illumination, CRI 85, 3000K
- Replicates the look, feel and performance of halogen while reducing energy and operation costs by 70%
- Long 35,000 hour life for maintenance free operation
- Thermally efficient for cooler operation, extended lamp life and for use recessed and enclosed luminaires
- Dimmable down to 5% with low voltage dimmer, see transformer compatibility chart
- Instant-on, no warm up time
- No UV or IR, will not heat or fade illuminated objects
- Contains no mercury or lead, fully recycleable RoHS compliant
- 3 year warranty
- 6W (12v)
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products helps to protect our environment. Not only by using less energy, but by reducing the amount of mercury and hazardous materials that end up in our Earth's land-fills.
|Usage:||Interior Dry, Low Voltage|
|Listing:||, , Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
You Save $17.60
You Save $16.00
More items in this collection
You Save $19.60
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/29/2015 9:30:45 PM