Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Requires simple modification to fixture (see instructions)
Bulbrite's Linear LED T8 bulbs feature no warm-up time, universal input (90-277V), and require very simple rewiring allowing for the fixture to maintain UL compliance. This product is qualified by the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) which means rebate dollars may be available in your area.
- Ideal LED alternative for fluorescent T12 or T8 bulbs. The instant on feature makes this a perfect bulb for applications with occupancy sensors.
- DLC Qualified; Universal Input (90-277V); Long Life (50,000hrs); No Mercury, UV rays, or IR
- 20 watts
- Equivalent light to a standard 32W bulb
- 2,000 lumens
- 80 CRI
- 25,000 hour average rated life
- G13 Base
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $2.41
|Base:||Medium Bi-Pin (G13)|
|Color Rendering Index:||80 CRI|
|Pack Quantity:||1 bulb|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||LED Light Bulbs - 1527|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/21/2014 4:40:20 PM