18-volt Blower/Trimmer Combo (2 Pieces)
- (1) Grass trimmer (WG151.1)
- (1) Blower/Sweeper (WG540)
- (1) Wall mount
- (2) Extra spools
- (1) Charger
- (1) Battery pack
Grass Trimmer Features:
- Convert trimmer easily to an edger and vice-versa in seconds
- Adjustable handle for maximum comfort and control
- Telescopic shaft adjusts to user's height and posture
- 90° Tilting shaft orients the cutting head for the sloped and hard-to-reach areas
- 100% automatic single line feed for best cutting performance
- Rubberized twin wheel set supports and guides the edger
- Adjustable spacer guard helps protect flowers and ornaments
- No-load speed: 8500rpm
- Machine weight: 5.3lbs
- Clears hard-to-reach places
- 120mph air speed to clean up large areas
- Sweeps debris from shops and garages
- Lightweight, compact design
- Ideal for hard surfaces
- Machine weight: 4.8lbs
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Gas blowers are typically the most powerful, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric blowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger areas; they typically have less power than gas mowers but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered blowers combine the environmental benefit of electric blowers and the maneuverability of gas blowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Blower Power Source||Battery|
|Blower Type||Hand Held Blower|
Gas trimmers are typically the most powerful, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric trimmers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger areas; they typically have less power than gas mowers but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered trimmers combine the environmental benefit of electric trimmers and the maneuverability of gas trimmers their power is comparable to electric trimmers.
|Trimmer Power Source||Corded Electric Electric, Cordless Electric Trimmer|
Both Straight and Curved shaft string trimmers are effective for anything you need to trim. The difference in use is a matter of preference as to which type you prefer and is more comfortable for you. Straight shaft trimmers tend to be longer.
|Trimmer Shaft||Straight Shaft|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Leaf Blowers - 2015|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW100 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 1/27/2015 3:21:04 AM