Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PSTLive Chat
Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PST
PaceSetter™ 36V Cordless 19" Lawn Mower
- Six position, one touch cut height adjustment
- 3-in-1 Mower mulches, side-discharges and bags
- Ergonomic full-wrap adjustable handle reduces fatigue and improves control
- Fully collapsible compact storage
- Removable, replaceable PowerTank™ battery
- Pacesetter™ self-propelled drive system with speed control
- IntelliCut™ technology ensures cutting power is there when needed
- Switch the dial to QUIET to powerfully and efficiently mow in everyday conditions without disturbing the neighbors
- Max. Cutting Area Per Charge: 13,000 Square Feet
- Grass Bag Capacity: 1.6 Bushels
- Charge Time: Approximately 16 hours
- Grass Bag
- Mulching Insert
- Side Discharge Chute
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
|Cutting Diameter:||19 inches|
|Cutting height range:||1½' to 3½'|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
EnergyStar Lawn Mowers
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 11/28/2014 3:27:31 AM