Cordless Lawn Mower with 36 Volt Battery
- 3-in-1 functionality: Mulching, Side discharge, Bag
- Cuts up to 18,500 sq. feet per charge
- Fully collapsible handle for compact storage
- Ergonomic adjustable handle reduces fatigue and improves control
- 6-position, 1-touch height adjustment: 1.5-in H to 3.5-in H smoothly with one hand
- Removable, replaceable battery
- Battery power level indicator
- Battery recharges to 85% in 8 hours and to 100% in 16 hours
- No assembly required
- Battery pack: 36V lead acid
- No-load speed: 3500rpm
- Grass collection capacity: 1.6 bushels
- Cutting height: 1.5 inches - 3.5 inches
- (1) Battery charger
- (1) Safety key
- (1) Mulch attachment
- (1) Side discharge chute
- (1) Bagger with frame
|Listing:||, Energy Saving|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB10 Created On: 12/29/2014 5:26:29 AM