Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
ATV not included
Swisher RC17552BS 52-in Electric Start Rought Cut Trailcutter
1 - 7 of 12
52" Electric Start Rough Cut Trailcutter
- Perfect for any big mowing job
- Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience
- Designed to dramatically reduce mowing time
- Easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor
- The ultimate time saver for large jobs
- Cut brush up to 3" in diameter
- 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation
- Puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won't go flat in rough terrain
- (2) heavy-duty swinging blades
- Cutting height adjustments: 4"–7"
- Heavy duty work requires Swisher's heavy duty Trailcutter
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Non-CARB compliant
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Bagger Included||Bagger Not Included|
|Engine CC||401cc - 500cc|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Gas Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Tow Behind Mowers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/16/2014 1:00:18 AM